Monday 2 April 2012

Food for thought

Food for thought


Why follow rules, 
When you can follow your heart
Why listen to reason, 
When your instinct tells you to feel
Sometimes rules don't apply 
Stop all your thinking, be smart
What do you want to conceal
Sometimes we all end up on a crossroads


© KH


Home is where the heart is


Where streams gurgle
Green hills shrouded in mist
Where sparkling lochs
Extend
There I feel at home


Where sounds sound
In the quiet green valleys
Of bagpipe music
And crows scratch
I want to be there


Where roads are winding
Their way
Through a vast landscape
Of waterfalls and rugged coastline
There I want to stay forever


© KH


Why?


Why do I never feel good enough
Why do I feel the need to prove myself
Why does it hurt to think
Why does it hurt to feel
Why do I feel like I'm falling
Without knowing how to fly

© KH 



Scotland


In a landscape of
Rolling green hills
With majestic pine trees
Where the fog 
Comes rolling slowly 
On gentle slopes
And sparkling lochs
Where crows
Are scrathing their cries
Thin and desperate
As lost souls
I stand silently, enjoying
And thanking in silence
Mother Earth

© KH 


Voel
Loop
Adem
De natuur heelt
Je beschadigde
Ziel
Leef
Dans
Voel je vrij
Niet langer
Eenzaam
En alleen
Voel
Doorleef
Wat het
Leven je
Te bieden heeft

En wees
Gelukkig
© KH
Dansen met Jacob
Ze danst in de kamer
Haar pijngrenzen
Streng toesprekend
Ogen gesloten
Even één zijn met de muziek
De stress vergetend
Haar lijf is van haar
Doet wat zij wil
Twee benen dansen
Op sokkenvoeten op straat
Twee armen
Om vier zwart met witte pootjes
Twee zielen samen
In volmaakte gelukzaligheid

© KH

2 comments:

Daan said...

mooi geschreven, Keet...

Kati said...

Thanks love
Heb mijn rijmelarijen in t Engels nu zelfs op Poemhunter staan! :)