Sunday 19 October 2014

Music on Sunday; Eargasms


Sometimes music is not only nice, or beautiful but it sends chills up and down your spine and leaves you breathless; they're called eargasms. I want to share some of my eargasms with you this morning. Just a few of the many songs I have on my YouTube and Spotify and Itunes list;







Tom Smith's voice is so gorgeous...



Sting will always be my first love; his voice will always soothe me



Maybe my eargasm list is a bit average but there are so many songs to choose from; too many really maybe I need another eargasm blog. ;) But many Coldplay songs are eargasm songs to me and this one especially;







Definitely an eargasm;



And finally last but certainly not least; this fabulous man who makes me cry still after all this time;



© KH

No comments: