Monday 8 June 2015

30 Days challenge 30, Future self

Speak what you think now in hard words, and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today. 
– Ralph Waldo Emerson


Imagine your future self, ie, you 10 years from now. If he/she were to send you a tweet or text message, 1) what would it say and 2) how would that transform your life or change something you’re doing, thinking, believing or saying today?

First of all; I'm not good at those 140 character limit on Twitter and my future self wouldn't be either I suppose. She would write me a long app probably and scare the hell out of me or would she?
Would it change my life or what I'm doing now? Probably not. I think things in life go as they are supposed to go and my future self would too. She knows better then to interfere in things in the past as well. What good would that do? If she could do that she wouldn't text the me 10 years from her past to my now but she would sent a message or letter to the me long before that! But I know she wouldn't, she knows better than to interfere in things that are supposed to happen in a natural order. Our life motto is after all;

Everything happens for a reason.

--

I really enjoyed writing these challenges again. I think I'm going to look for other challenges to continue working on my self. It helps to keep me grounded, if only for a little while.

© KH

1 comment:

Daan said...

yay!! you've done it... again...
:-)