Sunday 10 January 2016

Music on Sunday; Night

I have quite a few online friends I talk to every day from all around the world. The all around the world part makes it a bit difficult to talk to each other at the same time. When one side of the ocean is asleep the other part is awake. But we manage just fine. I'm a morning person so I don't go to bed too late. Sometimes my timeline on social media is flooded with great messages the next day. So for all those wonderful online real friends out there who make life a more wonderful every day, day in day out, this one is for you;























© KH

2 comments:

Jaana said...

Oh Kati - you are so great and sweet and everything!
Really like to meet also one day in person <3

Kati said...

Same here Jaana thanks for leaving such a lovely comment! ❤