Sunday 20 March 2016

Music on Sunday; Be Yourself

As I was standing in front of my closet today wondering what I should wear for visiting family; I was again doubting myself; wondering if I was ever going to learn to just be myself. If myself was ever going to be good enough. Not only for myself but for my family as well. They say it is but when I'm there I get remarks like; don't talk so loud, don't laugh so hard, you can be yourself but not so much of yourself, tone it down a bit. How am I ever going to be confident enough when I get comments like that from the people I love the most? If they who know me the best don't even think I'm good as I am....

So today for this Music on Sunday music about being yourself; for a boost for myself and all those who feel like that as well.

















© KH

No comments: