Saturday 21 May 2016

Quotes and Pics 231

Last Tuesday I went to the Zoo with one of my first online friends Melody and so we met finally for the first time. Meeting someone 'in real life' who you already know so long from the internet; in our case blogging, is so familiar, like you have known each other for years. Which is true in a way, only you don't talk about the real things in life with each other online and you can now meeting face to face. She was every bit as wonderful as I thought she was and I'm very glad we finally met in such a beautiful place I might add.

So today I have placed my quotes on photos I made in the Zoo that day; Have a lovely day.






© KH

2 comments:

MelodyK said...

Wat leuk !!!

En lief ook, dank je wel, geheel wederzijds overigens hoor!
Het blijft bijzonder he, contacten via internet waarvan sommigen dan inderdaad zo speciaal blijken ze zijn als dat je op voorhand al dacht.

De foto's zijn schitterend, en met je quotes erop, nog mooier! Geweldig hoe je dit bij elkaar hebt gezet.

-x-♥

Kati said...

Dank je wel Melody, het was een dag met een gouden randje :)