Sunday 14 May 2017

Music on Sunday; Strong Women



Usually I'm not that into female singers/musicians but for today (Mother's Day) here's some my favourite female singers who I also think are very strong women and who have lifted me up during though times; Enjoy.

I know I always use this song of Dido, but it's honestly one of my favourites, if not the favourite... plus it helps me everytime;



I just can't sit still whenever I hear this song:



Chills all over...



I adore this song and Stevie Nicks;



Who doesn't love Adele? What isn't to love? Gorgeous music, strong woman, funny too;



Perhaps Nina is an acquired taste, at least I got to like her music later on in my life;



Same can be said for Janis;



Sadly gone too soon, such a wonderful voice;




© KH

2 comments:

MelodyK said...

Daar zitten wel heel mooie tussen..... Die van Etta James is dan wel mijn nr 1 in dit rijtje

Kati said...

Lekker he! :)